Monday, July 27, 2009

Trip Around New Hampshire 2009 Shop Hop Results


I have completed the top for my Trip Around New Hampshire 2009 quilt. This picture does not have the borders on it, but imagine a 2" black inner border and a 5" outer border done in the "Blue Paisley" fabric "Penelope by Alice Kennedy" is the actual fabric line. I did this quilt using the Trip Around the World instructions from Quiltville.com.
These are great free instructions that took me through making my first "TRIP". I have a second one planned already - it will be called "Stan's Trip through the Orient" using the Legacy Studio "Oriental" line is shades of gray, black, red and white. Once I get it done (the top anyway) I will post a picture.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the decrease delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=micro-sys a1 website download 1.31 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you functioning the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg