Friday, January 01, 2010

Bye Bye 2009....its been interesting knowing you...


the year is over, ended with a Wii Bowling Tournament and the movie Julie and Julie which I liked very much. Must have been the blog stuff that got me because the idea of cooking over 500 recipes in one year gives me the willies. I would much rather sew and knit and quilt than do anything in the kitchen.
I did host my annual NYE party (just good friends and family) for pasta, some cherry dessert (looked horrid, tasted ok) and cake for bowling food. I did make my celery dip, put out sweets, chips and oops, just realized i never got the dip out.
On the quilting front, the quilt in this picture was finished in 2009 - the binding finally done the last days of the year. I knit a little, scarfs and hats and a sweater (baby) or two. I have more planned for 2010. I have been spending most of my time on facebook. But will continue to post here as I think of it.
Happy New Year to all...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Danielle said...

I think I'd rather do anything than cook 500 meals, especially ones where recipes must be followed!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)